Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday...well Thursday

I am up late since it is my Friday, I work Sunday through Thursday. Jim and I met Kara for dinner on the patio of Scotty's Brewhouse. Kara had just studied attachment in her course work and was curious about the babies from South Korea. Jim and I are glad how well cared for these children are! We explained that they are with wonderful foster mothers and receive loving care.

This year I plan to start waking up earlier, at the moment Jim and I get up in just enough time to get ready for work and grab some coffee. I realize that in just over a year we will need to get our child ready and off to daycare (most likely). Since I am training for the marathon I decided to do some of the training in the morning. I was able to get up 45 mins. earlier and run 4 miles.

On that note I should get to sleep. I have a hair appointment, am meeting Bill for lunch, shopping, and then seeing "The Hangover" with Jim!

0 comments: