Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still waiting....

I keep looking at the ticker when I open the blog, yes, I know it has only been a month! We are waiting for news from the US on our I-600 and news from Korea on our EP. I think this journey will teach me some patience....

Also...our SAAB was supposed to arrive last week and it is still not here. I guess there is no hurry.

Last week my parents visited and bought Parker's bedroom furniture, so generous! So once that arrives, I would say we are ready! Well, still waiting on the bugaboo :)

Many of you know about my love of shopping, so I have cut myself off from Parker shopping. Who know if the clothes will even fit, and I have a family shower this weekend so he may get a few things. He has his first pair of Uggs, and some darling outfits to wear!

Last night, got to have dinner with Amy and Brian. Met Amy in my second master's program, and miss her! Also, got to talk to another grad school friend tonight. She sent Parker his first "laptop", since he may not be ready for an APA style manual :)

Excited to go to my home town this weekend, my Mom and Nicole have put so much effort into planning a great shower. Parker's picture was included in the invite, so cute.

0 comments: