After almost 2 months of waiting on our PA from China (the official word that China will allow us to proceed with her adoption) it has arrived! Which means I can share her beautiful pictures. She was 7 months old in the photos. Here is our Evelyn...

I was so impressed that the SWI put her in a little dress for her referral photos, then I find out each baby has worn this dress for referral pictures for years. Sad, right? Well trust me when I say my shopping has more than made up for it...I am trying to take a break from shopping but girl clothes are too cute. Her SWI is in a climate similar to Florida, so we expect it to be warm in the spring.
Let me be honest, I am not doing well with the wait...in fact much worse than waiting for Parker. I think the difference is I know what I am missing, I had no concept with Parker. Also, this process is more complex and longer.
I do know time will speed up with the holiday season and we have a vacation to Mexico planned right after, so at least there are exciting times during the wait.
After 6 days of work and still being a SAHM I am ready for the weekend, we have lots of Halloween fun planned.


11 comments:
Hee hee hee! This makes me so happy. Congrats to you, Jim and P! She is adorable! And that is so sad about the dress...but remember that countless other girls wore that dress and found their families too!
She is beautiful! Congratulations :)
Oh my... she is beautiful!! I know you are having fun picking up clothes for her. Congratulations :)
She's adorable!! Congratulations, again!! I know how hard it is to wait when your child is sitting in an orphanage half way around the world. Not fun! Time will pass quickly and she will soon be home in your arms.
She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her! I will be praying for you guys on your journey through this process. It will be so worth it in the end! So exciting!!!!!
She's breath taking! I hope the holidays fly by so that it will feel like you're with her in no time.
Wow Jackie what a cutie pie! I know you can't wait to meet her, and bet Parker asks you constantly where his little sister is. I'll be saying a few prayers for you and your family that the next few months fly by!
She is precious! LOVE HER! And I agree, I had an AWFUL time with the wait the second time around. And I came to the same conclusion you did. Praying that things move quickly for you!!! That girly needs some Mama loving.
Wonderful news! Now your family will be complete...She and Parker are so blessed to be placed in a loving family. Congrats!
She is gorgeous! Congrats on PA!
Oh my gosh - she is so beautiful!!! I am so excited for you and look forward to following your journey!
Post a Comment