The wait continues to be difficult. Two families have gotten news that their babies had passed away or were to ill to be adopted. I had a need to know she was okay, so I paid for an update and received pictures and new measurements less than 24 hours later! How, who knows?
I was shocked by how much older she looked...
and how confident she looked standing.
She weighs 19 pounds, has 6 teeth, is 29.5 inches tall and wears about a size 5 shoe.
The next set of pictures came from another Love Without Boundaries drop off, the SWI was given towels and diapers.
Totally and completely adorable!
The government is closed until Wednesday, We are still in translation (meaning our paperwork is not even at the place where it can be approved) and it means we are looking at August travel.
Parker has been asking about "my sister" constantly and I keep feeding him lines about the paperwork traveling on a boat to China.
COME ON LOA!




4 comments:
very cute hang in there she'll be yours sooner than you think
I agree....totally and completely adorable!!
she is so beautiful, jackie!!!
hang in there...hoping your girl is in your arms SOON.
(and i'm cracking up about paperwork being on a boat...seems more like a snail some days, huh?)
She is beautiful! Glad you got an update- hope the wait isn't too much longer.
Post a Comment