Unfortunately, another storm prevented us from attending the outdoor movie. So Friday night consisted of some episodes of Boys Over Flowers (A Korean Drama, think Gossip Girl) with some popcorn and Sam Adams. Saturday morning, Parker woke up to see Korea beat Greece, in the World Cup. Jim was excited to watch Ji-Sung Park, of Manchester United, his favorite club team. Jim showed him how to kick around a soccer ball (sent from Korea by Omma), while they watched US vs. England. While Jim enjoys all sports, he played organized soccer for 13 years and it is his true love. He still enjoys a good pick up game.
I wanted to get Parker some soccer gear to kick off the world cup, but most items are too big or have juvenile messages (ie. future soccer fan, Mommy's MVP). What about a regular jersey or world cup shirt?
Saturday it rained on and off and we got a small, humid window for a cookout. We had some friends over and had a great time. Parker stayed up a few hours past his bedtime, but he was adorable playing with my friend Julie's son. Her son, Tyler, announce that he wanted Parker to come to Disney with him in the fall. So do I!
I worked a PRN shift today, and Jim drove to his parent's for an early father's day celebration. They arrived home in time for..more rain!
We have a fun week ahead, Grandma Persic arrives tomorrow, and we will make another trip to the lake!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

1 comments:
I love the last picture of the family:-)
Post a Comment