I just realized that I did not think about Parker's birth father today, nor on his first birthday. I find this interesting because I am often moved to tears as I speculate about his birth mother. My hopes are that they both are at peace in their lives. I still hold hope that Parker will be able to know them in some way, in the future. Happy Father's day to Jim and my Dad!
I am excited to add Kindermusik into our schedule this week, we need something new. Disclaimer: I am not complaining about staying at home with Parker, but we have some "groundhog days"...I suppose I do at work. I want to meet some SAHM's with children close in age to P; but Jim and I laugh that "What to meet at the zoo?" or "Do you go to the sprinkler park often?" are like pick up lines!
Tomorrow should be fun, Parker has his 15 month check up and a possible first swim lesson with Jim.

1 comments:
Amazing sunset photo. The water skiing looks super fun too! Good luck finding other SAHMs to hang out with - that's something I hope to find too while I'm home. It's hard because most of my friends are back at work!
Post a Comment