I wanted to share a book I just read. It is co-authored by two social workers, one being an AP and the other a Korean-American. It is a quick read, as it is narrative of 9 Korean Adoptees and their experiences. Jim is reading it now and it would be an excellent read for Parker, when he is older.
Here is a review of the book and information on the authors.

4 comments:
interesting! thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the rec, I want to read this book.
Your link to my Smithsonian book blog just came in ... thanks for making the connection!
I have a number of other posts throughout the blog that highlight titles that deal of adoption. If you're interested ... here's the link:
http://bookdragon.si.edu/tag/adoption/
Thanks again for linking Smithsonian BookDragon!
I have this book and really enjoyed reading it. Very insightful--one of my favorite adoption-related books so far.
Post a Comment