Sunday, July 25, 2010

Out at last

Poor Parker, he made another trip to the pediatrician on Saturday. He ran a fever all week and ended up with a sinus infection and a 10 day antibiotic prescription. By Saturday night we all needed to leave the house, so we kept our plans and went to an outdoor festival, to see the Why Store. If you went to Ball State or my high school, you know the Why Store! Before the concert we met our friends for some wood fire oven pizza and good brew.

I think I got Parker's illness, not good I have 4 days of work this week and Korea Camp. Not sure when I am going to sleep.

Waiting for our party

Statues all around the art's district

He helped himself to Brad's chair

He even used the cup holder!

It worked out, as the guys snuck out for cigars

Today we had to run to the outdoor shopping center, so we did a quick stop at the playground. He did not want to leave...

The slide was much more fun than picking out new pillows!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cute photos! Hope you are feeling better ASAP

Jen said...

Don't you hate how illness makes you stay inside and you eventually go bonkers??? Glad you got out for some fresh air and brews, it definitely makes everyone feel better! I hope Parker is back in good health soon :)

Kari said...

Poor Parker! Hope you guys feel better soon!

Kimberly and Ed said...

I hope Parker is feeling better! I have had several sinus infections and they are not fun!

Sandra said...

I hope both of you will get better soon!

I love the pictures, he is such a cutie!