Which means the countdown is on, here is a few ways we are going to welcome the season...

"Ted", our elf is back from the North Pole and Parker seems to value his magic. I almost brushed the elf and Parker yelled "No Mommy, no touch the elf" As the story goes, he will lose his magic.

I made an Advent calendar and each day involves a holiday activity. I have the best intentions of documenting them all here....

We get to unwrap one holiday book each evening, Jim was thrilled to wrap them.
Parker is thrilled about Christmas, and has been talking about Santa for months and making a mental list. We were in the car today and he was having a "conversation" with Santa, he said "Go pick up my sister, Evie" What a sweet boy, hoping for that wish too!
1 comments:
That's precious! That's what my little boy wanted for Christmas last year too (his sister).
Post a Comment