Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

It is hard to believe Thanksgiving has come and gone...
We ran the Wishbone 5K in our town, I pushed Parker in the stroller. He looked for dogs and would yell.."Hi woof woof...woof, woof, woof"
We visited Jim's family for dinner, which is an hour away. The day did not seem like a holiday, for a few reasons. None which I care to get into.
Saturday we drove to my parent's house to surprise my Mom for her birthday. Her birthday is not until December but we were successful at surprising her. My parent's had so many thanksgiving leftovers, we had a second meal...this time with sauerkraut.
We put up both of our trees and Parker had a great time playing in the boxes. We haven't finished decorating but it amazes me how much Parker remembers from last Christmas!
I hope it goes without saying that I am thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life. I have more in this life than most people could imagine. I never dreamed that I would have a daughter at this time and for that I should be thankful!

1 comments:

JaM said...

*hug*

I love your cute little boy. Way to help Mommy run!