Saturday, June 30, 2012

How much longer?


Wonder how many times a day I hear that question?

2.5 more weeks until we are waiting on our travel approval...our I800 was approved last week and we were cabled yesterday.

Translation: The US approved our family to bring home Evelyn, and they sent this approval to the embassy (in China) so her visa can be generated.

We can leave to pick her up once our CA (Consulate appointment) has been booked, it all depends on the availability.


Here is some Parker from the past week...


Swim lessons, he is doing much better in the private lessons vs the YMCA. Eveything depends on his mood these days.



I normally think, sleeping pictures are creppy (remember the Elf on a Shelf business?) I went to get him for soccer and he looked like a sweet baby.


He is constantly saying how "sad' and "unhappy" he is Evelyn is not home. I do think he will be happy to have her here but I am prepared for some regression. He keeps saying how I am going to carry both of them up the stairs, at the same time. He tells me...you have two arms, you can do it!

We are in go mode around here!


0 comments: