Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Well Wednesday

We are not doing much here today because poor Parker has the cold that everyone in the family got! We really need to go get some dog food but I will wait until Jim gets home, sorry Dodge and Meg.

Parker has been napping on and off in the pack and play, with his new blanket-made by Kara! He cannot be that sick because he was still able to get into the dog's water bowls. Those are his favorite things in the house. I am pretty sure he ate a piece of dog food too, I did not think he would try that this early.

While I am not eating dog food I do eat my food and Parker's...I knew this would happen and it must get under control. I am pretty excited to get out of the yoga pants and start dressing for work a few days per week. I am working Thursday and Friday night. It feels like it has been so long since I have been to Fairbanks. Luckily, I have been watching Celebrity Rehab and The Sober House, so watching Dr. Drew has kept my counseling skills sharp. You can laugh now.

Saturday we, Parker included, are speaking at our agency about our experience traveling to Seoul. I hope Parker can be a good sport for the two hour meeting. I LOVED meeting other adopting families before we started the process, it was nice to know that IT DOES happen and seriously, the children are pretty cute :) Don't get me wrong, I love meeting all types of Moms :)

Pictures are from yesterday, as I cleaned his room he played

We play with this toy away from the Labradors-they steal the balls!
Look at my cute shirt!


We were cleaning out Jim's baby bag (yes, he a manly one...) and found some puffs. He is crying because they are all gone...I know he sounds like Uncle Steve...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I saw that shirt before :o) ~Aj

Kimberly and Ed said...

How awesome that you will be speaking about your adoption and your trip to Seoul! I hope Parker feels better soon.