Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good as New

Earlier this week Parker wanted to see my camera, and take a picture of his baby...

This is "baby" a stuffed reindeer from his stocking. Neither Jim nor I encouraged this, he will carry and feed him. Sometimes, he leaves him upstairs and will yell...baby? Anyways, he did an okay job and wanted to take more pictures so I went on cleaning up breakfast, only to hear the unmistakable sound of the camera being dropped into the dog's water bowl. Guess what, 48 hours in a bag of rice...and the camera is working fine. Thanks Sara!

Guess who got to play with the rice? Oh, and the box..it has been a crib for "baby" and a cage for a tiger...


5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, that would SO be my luck. Glad it's working now. Parker is a pretty good photographer!

Elizabeth Frick said...

I'm going to have to remember the camera in a bag of rice trick!

Joe and Shannon said...

Nice picture Parker...love your baby!!!
Interesting about the bag of rice, I'll have to remember that.

Jaclyn said...

That is so sweet how he takes care of his "baby". Nice save with the camera and rice.

JaM said...

Great tip with the rice! Glad it is working again.