I just got back from mailing a care package that will go to China via a Mom who is traveling...and these showed up in my inbox!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago
Navigating our way through life with our South Korean son, Parker Sang-Tae
I just got back from mailing a care package that will go to China via a Mom who is traveling...and these showed up in my inbox!
Posted by JimandJackie at 1:55 PM
8 comments:
OMG CUTIE!!! I love the last one, it's like she's waving hi to you guys!
LOVE!
She is simply adorable!!
She is sooo adorable! What a beautiful little sweetie!!
Look at that beauty!!! Oh my goodness, she's adorable. She has such soulful eyes.
I'm glad you received a little glimpse of your sweetheart.
CUTE CUTE CUTE! And yeah, she can barely play with her toy she's in so many layers. Praying your dossier gets there soon!
beautiful!
She's amazing!
Post a Comment