First strep, now Parker has acquired some virus that caused him to have a fever of 104.6! As I drove him to the doctor on Tuesday I remembered my Mom telling me that I had seizures when my fever was that high. Since my clients at work are prone to seizures, I often see them, and it is frightening! I worked an extra shift at the hospital last night and Jim kept me updated through texts. Parker's fever was down this morning but when I picked him up from his nap he was burning up again. He is laying on the couch with blankets and a stuffed fish...and making some sad little baby noises. These past two days have been the only time I have seen him slow down since he has been home. I hope he is better by this weekend, we have big plans for the lake!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

5 comments:
Awww. Poor little guy! I'll be thinking of you guys. Hope he gets better very, very soon!
Oh no! Get well soon, buddy!
Poor Parker! Hope he is back up and running in no time! Feel better little guy!
I hope sweet Parker feels better soon!
Get well soon, Parker.
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment