Monday, May 24, 2010

Grass 2, Parker 0

I missed the last quarter of my workout today since it was in the grass (core work). Parker REFUSED to sit on the yoga mat, as it was on the grass. He stopped crying the instant we would walk onto the path.

Since it was hot, I got out the little pool we bought him. He is obsessed with water: bath, washing hands after a meal, the dogs' bowls...So I thought I would need to drag him out of the pool.

We had trashy magazines and sunblock...

Since the pool required setting foot in the grass, no way. He was content once I filled his bucket, he drank...


and drank...

while the pool sat empty!




6 comments:

A and J said...

Too funny!!!!! Got another anti-grass kid here. He wasn't too excited about his feet in the sand box either. I wonder why they don't like it..I was mean and made Christian walk barefoot today! We can't go all summer afraid of the grass!!!!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Oh no, pool!!!
I love the "trashy magazines". That makes any sunny day even better :)

kelly said...

I'm sure he'll warm up to the pool eventually, right? It looks so lonely sitting there all empty ....

Kimberly and Ed said...

Parker really doesn't like grass! Maybe he should talk to Kyle about not eating grass:-)

I am sorry about the pool:-(

Karen said...

LOL @ the trashy magazines and untouched pool.

Sandra said...

Poor Parker!!! I hope he warms up to the grass soon, so he can enjoy the pool!