Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lakehouse Rookie

Parker made his first trip to the lake this weekend. On Saturday, he had been fever free for two days (which ended up being Roseola, he got another rash) but was about 75% himself. Jim let him stay up to see the fire, they told me he loved it. I was in bed, while it was still light out (9:00pm) since I was so tired from working late on Friday. Sunday brought the insanely happy little guy back! We knew he was feeling better when he lunged for Uncle Steve!

We were celebrating Aunt Nicole's birthday and I never got a picture of the birthday girl! Parker loved her cake!

Playing on the ladder to the loft

Not even able to get up one step

Notice how cold it was...only ski boat on the lake


Sitting on the deck



Now notice Steve wakeboarding without a wet suit...we were trying to figure out how long he had before hypothermia set in.

Not sure about sand...

He ended up loving it, played for over an hour. He got in the lake and sat down!







4 comments:

kelly said...

How fun! Although I bet it will be even MORE fun when summer really starts :)

Kimberly and Ed said...

What a fun trip to the lake! It looks like Parker had a great time:-)

Little Lesiw said...

I'm jealous! Looks like so much fun! Is it just me, or does Parker look like he's grown? Such a big boy! ;)

Jen said...

Ben's gotten roseola three times, so I'm feeling for you! The high fever is a bit scary. I'm glad he's getting back to normal! It looks like you all had a great time, how fun :)