Monday, August 9, 2010

More Mommy Brain

So today we met up with Andrea and her two children (she has one more and he is in Korea, waiting for his family!!!) We had a great time chatting and walking through the outdoor sculptures at the IMA. As I am driving home I wonder where my camera is and my favorite pair of Kate Spade* sunglasses...hmmm I will never know.

I suppose we need to prioritize the camera. We finalize the adoption in less than two weeks' and would love to capture it in pictures.

I was never like this before-promise.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

it happens to the best of us :)

Sandra said...

I was always like that, but now I have an excuse. I hope you find that camera!

Kimberly and Ed said...

I am also suffering from the mommy brain! I am sorry about your camera and sunglasses:-(