Navigating our way through life with our South Korean son, Parker Sang-Tae
Wow!I can't believe it! Looking at his pictures he looks like a different kid. He looks like Bates did when we got him, so shocked and scared. Yeah, Parker!!!!! (and mommie and daddy too!)
6 months flies, eh?Congratulations!
Congrats on 6 months!
I cannot believe it has been 6 months! Congratulations!!!
6 months? No way! Congrats!
Congrats, whatcan exciting milestone.
It seems like he has been in the family since the very beginning. It's hard to picture you and Jim before Parker came along. Miss you guys!S & N
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow!
I can't believe it! Looking at his pictures he looks like a different kid. He looks like Bates did when we got him, so shocked and scared. Yeah, Parker!!!!! (and mommie and daddy too!)
6 months flies, eh?
Congratulations!
Congrats on 6 months!
I cannot believe it has been 6 months! Congratulations!!!
6 months? No way! Congrats!
Congrats, whatcan exciting milestone.
It seems like he has been in the family since the very beginning. It's hard to picture you and Jim before Parker came along. Miss you guys!
S & N
Post a Comment