Jim and I made it out of the house, alone...for the first time in 10 months! We went to dinner and saw Wicked (it was Jim's first time, and first musical...ever) We had to keep reminding each other we did not need to rush through dinner, that no one was throwing food or toys on the ground! I had the waitress take our picture of our first night out...
Our neighbor, who is a high school student watched him...she text me during the show...that he was an angel..nice work Parker! We hosted Jim's immediate family for Christmas this Saturday. Parker was out of sorts as other children played with his toys. he was lucky to get some new choo choos. He understands presents, but seems to think they are all for him. I had a gift bag this week and his eyes lit up.
We are excited to spend the holiday with my family. I have an amazing supervisor, who allowed to take Christmas Eve off!

6 comments:
Yay for a date night!!!
Glad you had a date night! I love Wicked- have seen it twice. Sorry you had pink eye but glad the boys didn't get it!
The date night sounds AWESOME! And the Christmas festivities sound so fun too.
Glad you had a date night and that Parker did so well. Sorry to hear you have pink eye. That's no fun.
So nice that you and your husband got to enjoy a night out just the two of you!
Yay for date night!!! Again, have a wonderful Christmas as a family of 3!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment