We are logged into the China system, which is our Log in Date (LID). It was 3/2...our agency told us to expect 10 weeks for the next step. There is no rhyme or reason to the next step...some people wait 30 days some wait 130.
Jim wagered 53 days, I said 73...the average right now has been around 64.
The next step is the big one, after that all down hill getting all of the government paper work where it needs to be.
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

5 comments:
I am so happy Jackie! I can't wait till it's your turn to go and get your beautiful Evelyn!
I literally shouted "YES!" when I logged in to my blog list and saw your post title. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Woo-hoo!!! So excited!!! We miss you! :) Hugs!!!
Awesome news, Jackie!! Hope you are both wrong and it's much quicker than you think! :) We miss you on OSS!! :)
I have been trying to comment on this for ages. It won't let me from my phone.
I am so happy for you! I can't wait for her to be home.
Post a Comment