So we have had some problems, with the tablet and the VPN service that we have been using and trying to upload photos, and we have tried to type this post like four times so this will be short. So here is a link to some of our photos from yesterday when we went to the Forbidden City, Taniman Square, and the Temple of Heaven. Also a picture of our guide and driver for the two days we were in Beijing, they were great.
We flew into Guangzhou today from Beijing (flight delayed for an hour). We will be beginning our next step in our life's tomorrow at 2:30 when we get Evelyn. We will post photos as soon as we can.

3 comments:
Cute photos! I like your shoes! I have them in blue :) See, we would be great friends if we lived closer! Praying for tomorrow!!!! ~Rushton
I will be stalking your blog tomorrow morning for pics! Praying for a smooth transition, and do not worry all of us who have BTDT will be crying right along with you!
You guys look great! So excited for tomorrow ro come for you!
Julee
Post a Comment