I was quite excited for Parker's first Halloween, I started the costume hunt in April (just research...) and was on the lookout for a sock monkey. Just imagine his sweet face in that costume! Well, anyways I had to settle for a cow, which was perfect because he can say "Moo"
We were invited to a Halloween party that one of our Stroller fit mom's was hosting so we spent an hour trick or treating in our neighborhood (or as Parker would say as he walked away from the home...tricktreat) and then did a few more homes in Steph's neighborhood.
Parker was in shock at the first home (we tried to demonstrate trick or treating at home)...he gave the m&m's back! After that he was a pro! A neighbor down the street even said hello in Chinese...I did not break it to the man the cow was Korean!
Here's some pictures from the night and the month of October...
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Boo! or Should I say Moo!
Posted by JimandJackie at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
so cute!
you should have added an "eat more chikin" sign :) my parents own a chick-fil-a and i fully appreciate the chick-fil-a cow!
What an adorable cow! How fun that Parker got to celebrate Halloween more than once:-)
The cutest cow ever!!!
What a cute cow! Glad you got good use out of the costume!!
Such a cute little cow! I also wanted to let you know that I am starting my own Wordless Wednesday. Is that ok that i'm using your phrase? Hope to hear from you soon!
Super cute! Love it!
Post a Comment