This time last year I would tell Jim that I could not wait to take Parker to an orchard and a pumpkin patch. Well fall has arrived and today we had a MOPS playdate at a local orchard.
and once home we made some applesauce. He told me the golden delicious apple was "MMM" and even offered me a bite. We decided to wait for Jim to cut a pumpkin, meaning another trip to one of the local pumpkin patches!
As of today, we reached an additional milestone. Parker has been home 8 months, which means he has lived with us longer than either of his foster families. The memory of our early days and weeks seem distant, as if it has been years since Parker joined our family.

6 comments:
I grew up in an 'Apple Place' so I LOVE fall and getting apples too!!! Parker looks like he's having so much fun running around - and so super stylish! (takes after his Momma!)
(and I just have to add, I laughed when I saw the big knife on the table. I don't know why, but I did)
Congratulations on 8 months home - what a special milestone for your family. Love Parker's outfit - too cute!
Congratulations on being home for 8 months! Definitely a milestone worth celebrating! Love his little vest too!
awww, what a fun outing! sounds like parker had a blast! and congratulations on your milestone :)
Isn't it great when you are able to take these little ones to an event that you've been dreaming about doing with them? There's nothing like it!!!
Happy 8 months home.
So fun. I am sure hoping it cools down by next weekend because I can't bring myself to take Aiden to the pumpkin patch when it's 85 degrees outside!
Post a Comment