Parker is going to be 19 months next week, and there are so many things that he does that I know will be forgotten if I do not document them!
-He is talking so much more, he will repeat (or attempt to) just about everything, sometimes it is a bit hard to understand. His favorite word are shoes and socks, he is adamant that he have these- if I mention we are leaving. We will start down the stairs and he will exclaim "shoes". He makes sure his Dad and I always have socks on and if not, will bring one over and say "DOCK!"
-I am spoiled, I truly have the sweetest baby. This week we had a picnic at the park and he crawled in my lap and let me feed him. BTW...it was 85 degrees this week! He loves to give unsolicited hugs and kisses and will pat your back when you hold him. Sometimes he will tell me he is a baby, it is so darn sweet.
-Oh yes, there is a naughty side-throwing ALL food, sippys, etc. and drumming on my head, with rhythm stick in Kindermusik..owww
-He loves to "blow his nose" when the toilet paper or kleenex are on the belt at the grocery store he will point and wipe his nose.
-He gets scared, I squeaked a dog toy at him, in the store, thinking he would laugh..OH NO, he let out a shrill Halloween scream. OOPS, bad MOM! He has a frog puppet that he will only poke with one finger and run away, as it is frightening!
-I despise when mother's post about bodily functions...mostly on FB. However, this is a blog, used in place of a baby book (overjustification?) He loves to pretend to go to the bathroom (he has his own little toilet, just because he is interested not because he is being trained) and he ran back to his room (with only one tube sock on, yes only) and peed on his PBK rug...and said OHHHH. Teachable moment, right?
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

8 comments:
Aw! Love the "nose blowing" :)
What a little cutie you have there! He sounds like such a happy little boy!
He's so sweet!! I know you're not glad, but I'm glad to hear we have another "thrower"!! We can't get Cooper to stop throwing...ALL food, & then he threw the toys at our lawyer the other day when we were going over the finalization steps!! Nice....Not!!LOL
so sweet...i love his obsession with socks! i love 'em myself :)
I love that he has started pretend play and that he makes sure that everyone has "docks" on:-) Kyle also pats me on my back - I love when he does it! Happy 19 months Parker!
How lucky that we have our blogs to document things!
I love that he is starting pretend play. How adorable!
He is getting so big! Sounds like such a sweet guy. I have only been to kindermusik with Aiden twice but I am pretty sure both times I was whacked on the head by my sweet son!
So funny about him always wanting his socks and shoes - Jack is the same way. It's the only way he'll agree to get dressed - if he knows that he'll get to wear his socks and shoes! So where do you think they get that from??
Love all the updates and pictures!!
Post a Comment