Jim had laughed (maybe some eye rolls too) at me many times, I looked at Halloween costumes in July and had started to search for our holiday card in early October! I had stated with Shutterfly, since I keep all of my pictures in the online storage. I used them for Parker's adoptions announcements (which I had picked out long before he came home) and they were the best for getting post placement pictures...send them to a Target store. Mom's who have had a first post placement visit understand how difficult it can be to produce 6-10 pictures!
So when this promotion came along, I had alread selected this card...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/scrapbook-style-blue-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93479
We had some great photos done at the IMA and cannot wait to use them! However after looking at all of the cards I am kind of torn...
The religious cards are beautiful and it made me think abotu how we will teach the holidays to Parker. I particularly like this one...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/oh-holy-night-religious-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93479
Maybe once our basement is finished and life becomes a bit more orderly I can think about hosting a cookie exchange...I would love to use these invitations....
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/cookie-swap-christmas-invitation-4x5-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93510
Really cute, right?? Another favorite, that my Mom would love (she is really into gift tags!)
I think this one is sweet...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags/provence-gift-tag?sortType=1&storeNode=93513
I hope everyone has as much as I do with holiday preparations..yes, it is still October!
Best of all Bloggers...check out this link if you want your cards too!
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

3 comments:
I love you!!!! Thanks for that link!!!!
yay! totally doing this!
Great idea! You are so on top of things!
Post a Comment