Thanks to the travel agent our tickets have been booked! We will leave Thursday morning, and spend until Friday in Seoul. Based on previous families journeys, we should meet Parker on Monday and he will be ours forever on Thursday!
We were lucky to receive some new pictures today, not sure when they were taken but he looks like he just came in from the cold. Disclaimer: he will not wear the purple sweatsuit at home!

3 comments:
Jackie I'm just so excited! He's a doll. We MUST have a playdate this summer with the kiddos...my older ones would be really entertaining to Parker as well!!
Did you book at the Sommerset? Send me an email about your flights! I want DETAILS GIRL!
He is a handsome little man! Congratulations again...I can only imagine how excited you both are! Praying for safe travels for you all and a good, smooth transition for you!
I just stumbled across your blog! We're also waiting for a travel call any day to bring home our daughter from Korea. Congratulations. Your son is adorable!
Post a Comment