Don't let him fool you..he is trouble!!
Dodge and Meg went for a bath and nail trim, he managed to find a bowl of treats, on the counter, and eat a handful as we arrived. I think he was terrible, he is going to be banned from every groomer in Fishers...they all ask..is this his first groom, uh no he's 6 years old!
Jim is on his way home from work and we plan to shop for some gifts for the foster family and the staff at Holt Korea (the Korean agency that facilitates the adoption with our US agency). It is customary to exchange gifts in Korea. We were told they do not need to be extravagant but more of gesture. I plan to get Parker's foster mother a birthstone (aquamarine) so she will be reminded of him when she wears it. Jim is being dragged along he is not a fan of shopping, where browsing and decisions are involved. I asked if we could pop into Nordstroms for Parker and he said ok..now I just need to sneak over to the handbags :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment