Jim got the travel call today, only fair since I received the referral call!
Tentatively we will leave next Thursday or Friday! and arrive ready to meet our Parker in Seoul in a day or two.
Making the list last night was a good idea, we have lots to do in a short amount of time.
The anxiety level has dropped, greatly :)
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

4 comments:
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear more!
This is fantastic news!
Love, Aunt Kathy Stemnock
Congrats Jackie and Jim!! I'll be sure to check back to see how your adventures in Korea are going! :)
Safe travels!!
Jackie & Jim - I am so excited for ya'll that when I read your update I couldn't sit still...I have shared your news all around work and everyone there is happy for you both.
And I thought it was just me that didn't know how to leave a comment :-)
Best wishes, travel safe, and I can not wait for your next updates. Love to you both and to Parker...welcome home!
Post a Comment