Monday, January 18, 2010

Things to Accomplish

I started to think of what will need to happen after we get the call. Since we are still waiting on the VI to be scheduled, I have tried to determine how long it has taken other families. Tonight I noticed there is a family who has been waiting a month and a half since their P3 was sent....ahhh.

I do have plenty of things to keep me busy so thought I would compile a list to do after the TC. It makes me feel productive.

Schedule Pediatrician Appointment
Clean house/Carpets
Confirm Dog sitter
PACK
FMLA Forms for work
Contact travel agent
Wash Parker's new bedding and make bed
In the meantime as I wait-

MUST complete CEU's for my clinical license, these are due at the end of March and I do not want to being reading journals when Parker is home.

Take clothes to dry cleaner

See a movie and go to dinner, it may be a long time before we are able to do this!

Jim continues to work on the basement, nothing that involves me :)

Organize the office (files) and the pantry, they are a mess!

0 comments: