I admit to calling DC the past two days, however it was Jim who called today. He had nothing to report. There were many things I should have done on my day off but I needed to get baby gift for Jim's cousin and ended up shopping. Baby Gap had 50% off of the clearance, wow! Parker got a winter coat for next year for $8.00 (Jim said now he has two, no more! Not a word...but he has three for next year).
I distracted myself by getting Jim some jeans and then got a dress to take to Seoul. I justified it by thinking that I would have the pictures of our first meeting all over the house! and bought a dress for his Tol or his Baptism, depends on the weather. So I did not run, clean the house, or take down the white tree. I will do those things tomorrow. We are meeting some friends to watch the Colts game, apparently it is a big deal.
Below are pictures of Parker's room, there are a few things left to do. Some items to hang on the walls and I am debating about a monogram over his crib.
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment